Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Yes, I really did make something with that fabric!


I actually did make something more than Dinner Napkins with my Pink Dia de los Muertos Fabric. I decided to sew up an apron for the holiday ahead. This went together in about 1 1/2 hr. with a little extra time spent making some additional little trim selections. I added a beaded dangling daisy embellishment below the denim pocket as well as braided trims both at the apron neck & top of the pockets. Gosh, it either makes me want to cook or celebrate Dia de los Muertos...hmmmm. What to do, what to do. You may think this holiday is a little much even South of the Border~



You haven't met my little Friend!!!

3 comments:

Hornsfan said...

I think only you and maybe Nancy would think to do that with fabric that has skulls on it :)

Nancy Durant said...

So fun!
I like the mix of materials, very clever :)
Love your comment, too, Miss Lauren!

Dee said...

Well, you know what they say. Great minds...