Monday, October 29, 2007

Time Change~but not in the States...


Will try not to rant & rave too much but this weekend we had a time change South of the Border. We "Fall Back" & supposedly gain an hour but I don't see it that way when I am feeling tired on a Monday morning...Also, since television programing is from the states, both my computer & cable channel times are all off by an hour. **I do love my new Starbucks San Antonio mug my daughters gave me. Seeing the Alamo in the morning makes me smile!! Also, in case you wondered we had 54 degree temps here last night & this house is cold...I guess I will get over the time change here in a day or so!

1 comment:

Hornsfan said...

In theory we should've fallen back too, but our president was so sorely lacking for important policy issues to tackle that he decided to change daylight savings time. Man, what a bright guy!