Wednesday, October 31, 2007

All Treats, no Tricks here South of the Border.



















It was 8:00pm & I began feeling like Charlie Brown in the Pumpkin Patch waiting for the Great Pumpkin. I had truly all but given up hope of passing out candy here in Los Misiones when I heard a couple of little voices call out "Mordida Halloween..." I rushed to the door with my candy in hand & saw these two little cuties asking for candy & very quick to say "Gracias un buen viaje". The boys posed for my shot while their Mom in turn, photographed them at my front door. We formed a mutual admiration society for one another since I thought her kids were adorable & she took my photo as I took thiers...I wonder if she has a blog? There were about 15 more Trick or Treaters before I turned out the lights & unplugged my purple Jack-o-lantern. One more Halloween in Mexico successfully past.

2 comments:

Nancy Durant said...

How fun! Looks just like the kids around here last night!

Dee said...

I guess trick or treaters are universal & pretty much the same. Even the older kids I saw were the same. Pretty much the same as home.