In the course of the last several weeks we have had furnace like heat here in Mexico. The Celsius degrees seem a little better or easier to look at, than the Fahrenheit which seem to melt even the strongest of temperaments. I can certainly take more heat than bitter cold but a week ago when it was 1O9*, I seriously envied the friends who get sad about long cold winters...
The Mosaic is just for kicks but thought it was an entertaining, clean, non habit forming activity! Enjoy~
What would your answers or Photos be for the Questions?
1. What is my first name blog wise or in the real world?
2. What is my favorite food?
3. What high school did I attend?
4. What is my favorite color?
5. Who is my celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What do I want to be when I grow up?
10. What do I love most in life?
11. One Word to describe me.
12. My on line, blog or site name.
2. Mexican cuisine, go figure!
3. H.M. King High, Kingsville Texas, that is Henrietta King herself in that vintage Portrait, of the King Ranch dynasty fame.
5. I have not really had one since forever.... I might be dating myself with the Monkeys, David Cassidy & the likes...I was never really into that stuff too much anyway.
6. Sangria made the Mexican way
7. Somewhere I have not been, always dreamed about & is on my Bucket List!
8. Sacher Torte from Vienna at the Sacher Hotel.
9. A quiet Rancher woman with a few head of cattle & some fuzzy donkeys...yes donkeys. Being in Mexico has given me great adoration for these gentle, hardworking little creatures. *or I could do with a few Beach Cows & Donkeys! Only time will tell, I guess!
10. not what but who...my family, can not imagine life without them.
12. Dee, I am a Texan living in Mexico, somewhere South of the Border...