Sunday, November 4, 2007

Evening out South of the Border!



We attended an ASOMO Fall Harvest Dinner & dance last night here in Monterrey. We are tired & resting from the fun but all in all wonderful evening. The dress I brought back from Texas worked & the vintage jewelry looked spectacular. My shoes were a killer on the slippery sidewalk but nothing too catastrophic. Security was high & we needed our passports to enter the venue but dinner & company was very nice indeed. Also we won a case of wine...although John says when there is an auction & tickets or $$ exchanged it is not truly winning! I still say "won".(besides, there was an American flag present last night~a total winner!)

4 comments:

Sandy said...

That brooch and handbag are WONDERFUL!!! You look absolutely marvelous lady-bug!!!

Shelby said...

Fantastic looking gems!!

Dee said...

I love vintage things...I think I was born in the wrong time period!

Hornsfan said...

very cool outfit and jewels